Although we've relaunched the site and have addressed the most crucial of problems, there's still a lot more work to do before we at Swapfig can even think of taking time off.
To help with keeping people informed, we're starting a monthly "roadmap" post where we outline the things we want to address during each month.
What we're looking to do
- Create a page outlining the major differences between the old site (with the "horrible" logo) and our revamped version.
- Add a minimum of 30 more FAQs.
- Add no more than two new themes to the site.
- Update existing items, including images and making sure that image thumbnails are being generated correctly.
- Address all outstanding issues!
There has been a problem with issues having been reopened as a result of the data conversion, however we want a total of zero open issues by the end of September.
- Add links to other sites under Friends of Swapfig.
- Add badge icons (already designed by a third party).
- Display five news items on the home page, with their respective thumbnails.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Brick Owl affiliation (yes, the complaints have already started).